Apex Chiropractic and Natural Health Centre have two licensed and board-certified chiropractors, Dr. Chris Nutting and Dr. Ahmed Fayad.
Dr. Chris Nutting | Board Certified Chiropractor
DC, MSc in Nutrition, Associate Professor
Dr. Ahmed Fayad | Board Certified Chiropractor
Apex Chiropractic offers a variety of general Chiropractic techniques and services.
Acute neck and back pain
Chronic and referred pain
Motor Vehicle Accidents
Work injuries - WCB approved
Bulging / herniated disc
Referred pain syndromes
Nutrition Counseling for weight loss and sports
Low force techniques are available
Military & Senior discounts
Maria Verreuult | RMT
is a registered massage therapist holding the 3000hr accreditation. Employed at Apex since May 2017. Maria is accepting new clients, call today to make an appointment!
Maggie Zhao| B.Sc
Meriam Parafina | RMT
Meriam is a registered massage therapist holding 2200-hour accreditation. She specializes in Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Trigger Point Therapy, Myofacial Cupping, and Hot Stone Therapy.
“Massage has many benefits for physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being. My career is my passion to help others to achieve optimal health.”
Richelle Demaglio RMT
Richelle graduated from Makami College in 2021 from the 3000-hour massage therapy program and is registered with the Certified Registered Massage Therapist Association (CRMTA).
She specializes in Swedish massage, sports massage, myofascial release, trigger point therapy, hot stones, and cupping.
Kathleen Fong RMT
Kathleen has 15 years of massage experience. She is a registered massage therapist using multiple techniques such as Hot Jade stone, Fascial Restructuring Manual Therapy for Level 1 & 2 also consist of visceral therapy for chronic pain and joint dysfunction and Myofascial cupping.
"My goal is to help each and everyone to live a pain-free daily active lifestyle."
Seyed Hamid Abtahi|MSc, Dipl. Ac, R. Ac
• Registered acupuncturist with the College of Acupuncturists of Alberta CAA, R.Ac
• Diploma of Acupuncture with Honours (Dipl. Ac)
• Master of Science in Anesthesia
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing
• Certified in Su Jok Acupuncture (Korean style of acupuncture that focuses on palms of feet and hands) from International Su Jok Academy
• 10+ years of experience with a Master's degree specializing in anesthesia
• Taught medical-surgical and intensive care theories for 20+ years
• Served as a faculty member at Azad University of Kazeroon in Iran for 12 years teaching pathophysiology of medical diseases, intensive care, pediatric and gynecological disorders. Also served as the student advisor in the field of research and education.