Apex Chiropractic and Natural Health Centre is operated a local experienced chiropractor, Dr. Chris Nutting. Welcome Dr. Ahmed Fayad to the practice as an associate.
Dr. Chris Nutting | Board Certified Chiropractor
D.C, MSc in Nutrition, Associate Professor
Apex Chiropractic offers a variety of general Chiropractic techniques and services.
Acute neck and back pain
Sciatica / piriformis syndrome
Chronic and referred pain
Motor Vehicle Accidents
Work injuries - WCB approved
Bulging / herniated disc
Referred pain syndromes
Nutrition Counseling for weight
loss and sports
Low force techniques available
Military & Senior discounts
Maria Verreuult | RMT
is a registered massage therapist holding the 3000hr accreditation. Employed at Apex since May 2017. Maria is accepting new clients, call today to make an appointment!
Maggie Zhao| B.Sc
Maria Verreault | RMT
Maria is a registered massage therapist holding the 3000 hour accreditation. Employed at Apex since May 2017. Maria is accepting new clients, call today to make an appointment!
Kathleen Fong RMT
Kathleen Fong has been a Registered Massage Therapist for over 12 years.
She is a member in good standing of the National Health Practitioners of Canada and has training in Swedish massage therapy, myofascial release and cupping as well as hot/cold jade stone therapy.
Kathleen has a passion for helping people improve mobility and manage both chronic and acute pain. She is experienced in helping clients of all levels of physical ability and needs and her proactive treatment plans provide patients an effective approach to getting back to moving to the best of their ability.
Whether you’ve been in a motor vehicle accident, had a sports injury, experiencing joint issues or muscle dysfunction, Kathleen can work with you on a treatment plan to get you back to health.
Seyed Hamid Abtahi|MSc, Dipl. Ac, R. Ac
• Registered acupuncturist with the College of Acupuncturists of Alberta CAA, R.Ac
• Diploma of Acupuncture with Honours (Dipl. Ac)
• Master of Science in Anesthesia
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing
• Certified in Su Jok Acupuncture (Korean style of acupuncture that focuses on palms of feet and hands) from International Su Jok Academy
• 10+ years of experience with a Masters degree specializing in anesthesia in Iran
• Taught medical-surgical and intensive care theories for 20+ years in Iran
• Served as a faculty member at Azad University of Kazeroon in Iran for 12 years teaching pathophysiology of medical diseases, intensive care, pediatric and gynecological disorders. Also served as the student advisor in field of research and education.
We are excited to have Seyed as part of the team at Apex Chiropractic. He is committed to helping people reach their utmost potential in physical, mental and spiritual health respecting each individual as a unique being. With his Western medical experience and his Traditional Chinese Medicine approach to health, he will be able to address many health conditions, including pain management (due to his anesthesia experience and TCM view), general health, digestive issues, insomnia, emotional and psychological disorders, gynecological issues, and auto immune disorders, among many other ailments. He is trained in several TCM modalities including Clean Needle Technique, Acupressure, Tuina, Moxibustion, Electro-Stimulation, Cupping, Scalp and Ear Acupuncture. Ask to speak with Seyed to discuss any health concerns and see if acupuncture can help you.